Nicholas Campbell heads up Narcissus Arts and Narcissus Interiors.
Narcissus Interiors is the sister company to the award-winning art consultancy Narcissus Arts. Building on the success of his private client business of advising clients around the world on what artworks to buy for under £10,000, the last two years have seen Nicholas working increasingly with designers and developers, leading to the successful launch of Narcissus Interiors in 2015.
Nicholas Campbell is a highly regarded art advisor and has spoken several times on the current art scene and how to buy art at the Sotheby’s Institute of Art.
British magazine Spear’s selected him as one of the five finalists for its Young Turk Award in art advising.
Nicholas has an exceptional eye for an incredible investment and has curated the below collection on CultureLabel.
Nicholas Campbell's Top 10 Picks
1. Untitled , David Shrigley - I love his basic, playful works.
2. Elephant, Ugo Gattoni - interesting animal print. I also collect images of elephants.
3. The Cranberries, Storm Thorgerson - a favourite of mine for a long time. The master of surrealist album cover artwork. Excellent!
4. No Brilliantly Coloured Birds, Martin Boyce - I just really like it.
5. Winter, Hey - a sort of Gary Hume type landscape.
6. Franklin Summer, Yoko Ono - beautiful abstract lithograph by a 20th Century icon.
7. Misty Trees, Bob Marshall - stunning, slightly spooky sepia landscape photography.
8. Grayson Perry Scarf - highly entertaining and for a brilliant price.
9. The New York Picnic, Slim Aaron's -an all time favourite of mine, this work could be almost taken from the pages of Great Gatsby.
10. Plate Lick (red), Mary Ramsden - Brilliant British emerging talent. I love this little abstract work.