Unique Product Curation & Loans
Our in-house PR team works to profile our partners across UK and international media, helping them to tell their unique stories and promote their collections to targeted audiences.
Understanding of quick media turnarounds, our team can source product loans, high res images and content for you at short notice. We can also curate art and product collections tailored to your requirements.
Contact Jeanne for all media requests at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 749 6857.
Expert Analysis & Interview Opportunities
As cultural entrpreneurs, Peter Tullin & Simon Cronshaw regularly share their unique CultureLabel journey and insight into the culture industry, entrepreneurialism and the digital sector with the media and at international conferences and business forums. As a startup based in London's Tech City or 'Silicon Roundabout' they have been interviewed and asked to give comment for a wide variety of media sources.
They can offer extensive insight into key trends and developments across:
- Art collecting for beginners
- Gift buying trends
- Cultural retailing (the high street learning from the arts world & vice versa)
- Arts funding (commercial incomes, corporate sponsorship of the arts, private philanthropy)
- Cultural entrepreneurship
- Ecommerce trends
- Digital technology & the arts
Recent speaker platforms have included a three week tour of Australia speaking to over 1000 people at workshops across 5 major cities including Sydney and Melbourne, as well as a keynote speech at the Tory Party conference 2011 alongside Minister for Culture, Ed Vaizey.
Watch Peter discussing online art sales on Bloomberg's City Central panel show here and both Simon & Peter introducing CultureLabel's REMIX global summit attended by over 350 culture leaders and partnered by Google, Bloomberg and The Guardian.
For media quotes, interviews or for speaking opportunities, please contact Alice at email@example.com / 02077496857
Digital Content Creation
With a partner network of over 700 iconic cultural brands, artists and designers, our team is in a unique position to offer original culture-led content to external partners and media. Our in-house content production team can offer:
- Behind-the-scenes access to artist studios and cultural institutions / exhibitions
- 'In Conversation With' features profiling artists, designers and cultural partners
- In-depth briefings on cultural retail trends and products
- 'How To' features with our artists and designer-makers
Our Content Producer Bea Holden would be very happy to discuss further ideas and content requirements with you at firstname.lastname@example.org
To see CultureLabel in the news click here